Consumermedsafety.org relies on the advice of an advisory board. Functions performed by members, who have agreed to make a voluntary commitment to this work, include:
- Review and provide comments on consumermedsafety.org website.
- Monitor ongoing use of the website to critique and suggest improvements.
- Suggest website topics for follow up by consumermedsafety.org staff.
- Suggest new drug safety tools for the website to improve function for consumers.
- Provide feedback about consumermedsafety.org as learned from family, friends, and media coverage.
- Communicate with others to learn where consumermedsafety.org has been helpful personally and/or professionally.
- Be willing to be called upon for occasional media interviews about the website.
- Be available for ad-hoc discussions with consumermedsafety.org professional staff.
Our advisory board members share in our excitement about this website and its potential to reach millions of consumers with important medication safety information. We sincerely appreciate their willingness to serve.