ISMP and Consumermedsafety.org have partnered with iGuard.org to provide you with free, customized safety alerts for the medications you take. We highly recommend that you stay up to date with drug safety topics that affect you and your loved ones!
This helps you stay safer by:
- Routinely checking the safety of your medications, screening for drug-drug and drug-disease interactions.
- Alerting you and your doctor (optional) as important safety information arises for your medications.
- Providing an easily accessible summary of your medications and conditions that you can share with your healthcare team.
- Helping you learn and share treatment satisfaction and side effect information within our patient community.
- Complete this form to receive safety information on the medications you take, including drug safety ratings, drug interactions, side effects and patient reviews. You can also keep track of your medications and print a record to use as needed when visiting your doctor.